Spend Your End-of-Year Facilities Budget
10 Smart Ways to Spruce up your Office and Spend Your Extra End-of-Year Facilities Budget
Ahhh.. That magical time of year again is approaching fast. I am not talking about all the holiday jingle and jangle, but rather than spending your end of year budget. That crazy time of year when facility administrators and accountants realize they have money left to spend or lose it.
https://www.continentalofficegroup.net has marked a list of the top 10 easy and smart ways to spruce up your office space while using those left over funds.
But first, let’s take a look at a few key things to remember when purchasing around that end of year budget.
- Assess your budget as early as possible- Planning your end of year budget earlier in the year makes it more likely for everything to effortlessly come together during the busy last few months.
- Get your PO’s into your distributor for any Office Furniture needs or any other big ticket items needing purchased early. This will help with seasonal shut downs or holiday hours affecting delivery and installation.
- Logistics of Staffing keep in mind your own company hours and staff ratio before making purchases that require set up and or onsite delivery.
How to Spend Your End of Year Budget
Continental Office Group’s mission is to help consumers and corporations nationwide reduce the cost of new and preowned office furniture they purchase, make their delivery and installation as well as maintenance processes more efficient all while spending your end of year budget.
10 Easy ways to Spruce up your office space
10. Bring Nature Inside Indoor plants bring a pop of color and texture to your space for a fairly cheap cost. To view plants native to the area, visit your local nursery or http://www.lowes.com
9. Replace Lighting another cost effective addition is to change all the existing lightbulbs in your space. With a little left over, now’s the perfect time to spend your end of year budget on not so fun purchases such as lightbulbs.
8. Upgrade Storage Systems switch those old file cabinets for some updated mobile file pedestals. Storage and an extra seat in one! Find one here: https://www.continentalofficegroup.net/product/herman-miller-2-drawer-box-file-mobile-pedestal/
7. Add Shelving or Decorative Accents when trying to spend your end of year budget, you might not need large office furniture purchases, but adding small decorative touches can tie a design scheme together and effortlessly. Try for floating shelves, desk lamps, or artwork.
6. Spoil your Staff splurge your end of year budget on non necessities like ergonomic footrests or a footrest pillow. Small acts of kindness can promote to the wellbeing of your staff. As a result in better workflow and profitability for your company. Check out these ergonomic footrests on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L3RVF7C/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_70PA9MC5MBCCXVHVAKCS?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Continue Reading Below for our Top 5 Ways to Spend your End of Year Budget….
5. Upgrade Desk Chairs When spending your end of year budget on new office chairs, keep one thing in mind. Comfort. Adding chairs with lumbar cushions or upgraded padded arm rests is a great idea. Thus adding comfort to help ease a long days work.
4. Give the Breakroom a Makeover nothing like a good surprise to your employees after a holiday off than a newly decorated break room to return to. Spruce up the break room by adding a Keurig coffee maker with a wide variety of warm teas and coffees. Paint the walls a relaxing color and add a comfortable seating area with books to read.
3. Refurbish existing cubicles don’t spend your end of year budget on buying new items that are un needed. Instead, try refurbishing your current cubicles. Cubicles can be a costly expense, but a little paint and new fabric can give your cubicles the updated look to transform your space without breaking the bank. https://continentalofficegroup.net offers cubicle refurbishing in Dallas Fort Worth.
2. Replace Carpet a sure fire way to make an instant change is to replace old carpeting. Choose something that is easy to hide stains and will hold up for many years to come. Be sure and stay away from trendy prints that will go out of style.
1. Overhaul your Reception Station nothing gives a first impression like the reception desk of your office. Being the first thing customers see. Thus making your reception station a pertinent piece to your company puzzle. Splurge on a beautiful wood U shape reception desk with plenty of storage and shelving to keep clutter at bay. Opt for a more refined chair and statement art pieces to catch your customers eye. A wide assortment of reception desks can be viewed at https://www.continentalofficegroup.net/catalog/desk-sets/reception-desks-stations-desk-sets/
Happy Spending! Remember, Use It, Don’t Lose It!
Although your end of season budget may not be substantial above are 10 smart and saavy ways to help spruce up your Office Space in 2021.