Bluedot Clutch Lounge ChairsSKU: COG-BluedotClutchChairs-022621
We have 14 of these used Bluedot clutch lounge chairs in stock and ready to ship to your office today. Ask us how you can save up to 70% off retail prices.
Used Bluedot clutch lounge chairs in stock now. We have a limited number of these (14) used lounge chairs ready to ship to your business today. Sturdy yet elegant and comfortable without being overly plush, Clutch’s rounded edges and curved back wrap around to provide the perfect resting spot for arms.
- Navy on Ash, Smoke: Stained or painted solid ash wood legs, molded wood seat with ash wood veneer
- White Oak: Solid white oak wood legs, molded wood seat with oak wood veneer
- Walnut: Solid walnut wood legs, molded wood seat with walnut wood veneer
- Comfortable upholstered bent wood seat back
- Packwood Charcoal: 92% Polyester / 8% Linen basket weave upholstery | 60,000 Double Rubs
- Edwards Navy and Edwards Light Grey fabric: 27.9% Wool / 69.9% Acrylic / 2.2% Nylon blend upholstery | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Camel / Slate Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather.
- Ships fully assembled
- BIFMA rated
We can deliver these used Bluedot clutch lounge chairs nationwide. We offer floor planning and office design services. Every office product Continental Office Group has for sale comes with a lowest price guarantee. Simply bring in a legitimate quote from a competitor and we will beat it, guaranteed! Our customer certified office furniture experts have decades of experience in the industry and are here to answer any question you have and find the right office furniture solution for you. Click the “Request a Quote” button, visit our Dallas area showroom or call 214-349-3000 now!
Every used lounge chair we offer for sale is cleaned, inspected and any necessary repairs are made to return them to a very good condition state before placing them on our sales floor.