Teknion Amicus Chairs With Casters
Amicus® is a fully integrated family of ergonomic seating designed to function for any task or office setting. Highly adjustable, Amicus offers multiple enhanced ergonomic features based on how people sit and move over the course of a day.
DescriptionUsed Teknion Amicus Chairs With Casters available for sale now. We inspect, clean and make any necessary repairs to return each chair to a excellent condition state before placing them on our sales floor. We can deliver these Used Teknion Amicus Chairs With Casters nationwide, offer design services and a lowest price guarantee. Simply bring in a legitimate quote from a competitor and we will beat it, guaranteed! Our customer certified office furniture experts are here to answer any question you have and find the right office furniture solution for you. Click the “Request a Quote” button, visit our Dallas area showroom or call 214-349-3000 now! Goes great with desks, cubicles and conference room tables. The line includes task seating which offers users heightened performance, a general use chair for short-term applications and a guest chair with three leg styles. The Amicus® guest chair features a distinctive curvilinear profile complementary to the task and general use chairs. Lightly scaled, it is well suited for private offices, conference rooms or reception areas. Amicus is a streamline design with intuitive user adjustability. Amicus Chairs have been designed and tested for users weighing up to 300 lbs
- Amicus Chairs are equipped with casters intended for use on carpeted surfaces. Use of these casters on hard surfaces could result in unexpected rolling and tipping. Casters designed for use on hard surfaces are available. If in doubt, see your dealer for appropriate selection
- Available with cantilever frame, four-leg frame and four-leg frame with casters
- The chair features a black plastic back with the option of an upholstered inner back
- Models are available with integrated arms or without arms
- Amicus Task/Executive Chair with Synchro-Tilt is shown