Cubicle Installation Services
Continental Office Group doesn’t just sell cubicles and walk away we care about your business and your success and offer the highest quality of cubicle installation, configuration, relocation and delivery anywhere in the U.S. With our years of experience and knowledge of leading cubicle manufacturers such as Herman Miller, Haworth, Gunlocke, Kimball, Steelcase, Knoll and Trendway you can set your mind at ease that your modular office installation will go smoothly and successfully.
With every cubicle installation and delivery project Continental Office Group assigns an experience project manager who undertakes the following procedures to ensure your success and satisfaction:
- Plan and specification verification and review.
- Supply proper insurance and necessary security documents to building manager and if needed schedule meeting with building and or property management.
- Verify field measurements with plan measurements.
- Be present at all required project meetings with involved parties.
- Coordinate with electrical, telephone and data contractors and any other vendors that have an influence on the installation schedule.
- Create, distribute and discuss a schedule to properly execute installation.
- Apply same methods to manage the dismantle and/or relocation of any existing stations.
- Oversee inventory receiving at our warehouse or job site.
- Coordinate assembly of install team.
- Provide install updates and necessary reports to client on a scheduled basis.
Upon completion of each phase of project a walk through will be performed with user or user’s rep to ensure their satisfaction with Continental Office Group cubicle installation at which point a sign off will be required. Contact us today to schedule your cubicle delivery and install! 214-734-4985