April Fool’s Day Office Pranks
There’s always at least one person in every office that is known for pulling pranks. With April Fool’s Day coming up, you may be interested in what that person may have up their sleeve or what you can do to get them back this year. We also know that there is a fine line between funny and getting fired. That’s why we came up with the Top Office Pranks that won’t (shouldn’t) get you fired.
- Flooded – Enjoy watching your co–worker navigate to their desk without making a watery mess!
- The Upside Down Cup – If the cup is transparent; enjoy watching your co–worker realize the situation. If the cup is opaque, try to remove any electronics from the surrounding surface because your co–worker will be in for a wet surprise when they go to move the cup.
- Jell–O – Removing an object from a Jell–O encasing can be a humorous task.
- Dude…Where’s My Car? – This one is sure to cause the most panic. Moving someone’s car to a remote spot is an unforgettable prank. Make sure to secretly film the reaction when they can’t find their car!
- Which Key? – This is by far the most frustrating if you’re on the receiving end of this prank. Having added keys to your key ring will keep you using the trial and error method for each door you have to unlock.
- Coloring Time! – This is the most lighthearted prank. Who doesn’t love writing in crayons for an entire day?
- What was that word? – Changing someone’s autocorrect on a word processor is a dangerous prank. Hopefully your co–worker notices before they send that document off to the boss!
- If you opt for changing the language on someone’s phone or computer, please make sure that you have the resources to change it back.
- “I Believe You Have My Stapler”– The desk drawer exchange is a classic that gets the whole office involved for some April Fool’s smiles.