New Double Pedestal Reception Desks
Handsome detailing on durable wooden construction.
Mirroring the looks of early American stateliness, this collection is a distinguished addition to any office. Solidly built with elegant moldings and a rich English Cherry finish, this L-configured reception desk is a workplace staple you’ll be able to count on for years to come.
New Keswick L-shaped Reception Desks
- English Cherry finish
- Construction is wood, wood veneers, and wood materials featuring solid wood bases, shaped mouldings and pilasters
- Cases feature mortise and tenon construction with wood cleats, glue, screws, staples and threaded inserts with bolts
- Top constructed of veneer on wood and wood product
- Decorative veneer tops feature inlaid cherry veneers bordered by a walnut banding with a durable UV finish resistant to stains, mars and scratches
- Center drawer with finished wood pencil tray on the single pedestal desk
- Pull-out writing board/box/ locking box/locking file drawer per pedestal
- All drawers feature 4-sided plywood construction with dovetail joints, stained and sealed interior, and are suspended on fully extending, metal, ball-bearing slides
- File drawers rated for 150 lbs; box drawers rated for 75 lbs
- File drawers equipped with metal rods for letter or legal sized hanging files
- Cable accessible
- Adjustable floor levelers